QualiPHI online learning
QualiPHI is an online learning solution created specifically for the private health insurance industry
QualiPHI offers a comprehensive suite of private health insurance-specific training, delivered through an interactive and dynamic learning management system.
Each course has been developed by a group of industry specialists and trainers in response to demand from within their own private health funds.
Use the courses to build the capability and skills of your existing workforce, or to ensure new employees get the start they need in induction or onboarding programs.
Courses for private health funds
We offer three types of courses for private health funds:
For more information, see our course catalogue.
Training for alternative therapy providers
ARHG offers training for alternative therapy providers to help them understand the private health insurance industry, and how clients can claim for their services.
Our Alternative therapy providers and private health insurance training module teaches providers:
- how the private health insurance and health care industries are regulated
- the criteria for being recognised on the ARHG alternative therapy database
- how to obtain and maintain an ARHG provider number
- what is considered fraud and misconduct when providing an alternative therapy service.
On successful completion of the module, providers receive:
- a digital credential that can be shared, embedded or printed
- a certificate of completion.
If you are a member of a professional association, you may also be eligible to receive CPE points.
©Australian Regional Health Group 2022
ABN 44 067 435 714